logo-blue

ADDRESS

751 E 100 N
Price, UT 84501

PHONE

(435) 636-3701
carbon.travel@carbon.utah.gov

"*" indicates required fields

Art Grant Applicant

Address*
Mailing Address (if different)

Primary Contact Information

Name*

Section 1: General Project Information

Has the property owner given permission?
If this location requires city approval before artwork begins, have you already received approval?
Max. file size: 800 MB.
Max. file size: 800 MB.
MM slash DD slash YYYY
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Max. file size: 800 MB.
Max. file size: 800 MB.
Max. file size: 800 MB.
Max. file size: 800 MB.

Terms and Conditions

By checking each of the boxes below, I acknowledge, understand and agree to the information below and all of the grant requirements and information this is outlined in this application
Artists and private business owners or cities must submit a joint application*
The business owner or city and artist need to agree on the maintenance and upkeep of the public art and costs associated.*
A rendering of the public art will need to be approved by the tourism office.*
Carbon Corridor logo must be placed on the public art*
The Public Art project must be completed by June 1, 2024-If not complete, the applicant will have to repay back to the County all of the grant money received within 30 days of the deadline.*
Grant requests cannot exceed $10,000 (Grant money, not total project cost)*
75% of funds will be given upon award and signed MOU. The remaining 25% will be paid upon of the final project and reporting*
The Public Art project must have other funding sources at least matching the amount of the grant award.*
A grant application submission does not guarantee funds will be awarded.*
A final report is required before the final payment will be issued.*
Carbon Corridor has full usage rights for any images submitted with the final report to use for any purpose.*
I certify all statements made in this application and all other documents are true, complete, and accurate. I agree to use the grant funds, if awarded, for the sole purpose of creating public art in accordance with this application and its requirements. I agree to provide Carbon Corridor proof of completion of the mural, and agree to provide proof of how funds were used and agree that in the case of the project is not completed, I am required to immediately let Carbon Corridor know and refund monies already received. By submitting this application I agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this application and understand that Carbon Corridor has the exclusive right to determine the award amount*
MM slash DD slash YYYY
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.