Why Join Our Team?
A new career could be just around the corner, take the first step today and view an updated list of available career opportunities offered by Carbon County.
Below is a list of currently available career opportunities as well as continuous recruitment positions. This list is updated daily by Human Resources, please check back often to see new careers as they become available.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Carbon County is an equal employment opportunity employer. Everyone who meets the minimum position qualifications will have the same opportunity for employment consideration. No application will be rejected because of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, or other prohibited category.
Carbon County provides reasonable accommodations for the known disabilities of applicants in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act as amended.
The following is a brief outline of the benefits available to full-time Carbon County Employees. This information is intended to be brief in nature, and is subject to change without notice.
- Life Insurance
- Utah State Retirement Systems (Pension, 401k)
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Sick Leave
- Flower Fund
- Employee Wellness Program
Do I need to reapply for a position if it re-opens?
- Yes, you will need to notify the department that you are still interested in the position. Your application will be kept on file for six months. If the position is posted after six months, please update your application and resubmit.
How long is an application kept on file?
- Applications are kept on file for six months.
Does a current County employee have to fill out a new application if they are applying for a job in a different department?
- Yes, there is an in-house application that must be filled out for county employees looking to apply to an open position. See above to download a copy of this applications.
How are applicants notified when a position is filled?
- All applicants are sent a letter when a position has been filled.